Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Unretired

Courtesy Wikipedia

You may recall my earlier post declaring my retirement within two years.

Fuggedaboutit.

I had attempted to start my retirement clock, and we had some long discussions on the topic. In the course of the discourse, various factors were mentioned, introduced, revealed, discovered, or otherwise made to appear which had not been present before. The cost for officially entering the short-term glide-path became more onerous than I thought it should.

Therefore, my request is now withdrawn. When my numbers and the stars align properly, I'll be giving my 90 day notice. That might be tomorrow, or it might be 10 years from now. So much for a heads-up to allow for planning, hiring, etc.

And this time, you may disregard the date of the post.

No comments :