Friday, October 17, 2008

One Hundred Thousand Hits!!!!

What a milestone! From humble beginnings in a log cabin... Wait, wrong story.

Anyway, this evening at 5:51 P.M., someone from Vilnius, Lithuania became visitor 100,000. As it turns out, I have some ancestors from Lithuania, so this landmark is closer to my heart than some. Sadly for my Lithuanian friend, he (or she) was looking for something about LogMeIn, which I mention only briefly in an old post.

I've just renewed the domain "doctordalai.com" for another four years. Let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 visits by then!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

And Zimbabwe has a 100,000% inflation rate- $100 US = 44 pounds of their local currency....And if we don't stop doing $700B bailouts we'll be right behind them...

Congrats on 100K Sam!! Just goes to show you you can never get too much of a good thing...

PACSMan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I'd much rather read your blog than any slick trade journal.