Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Best Month Ever For DoctorDalai.com!

January 2008 isn't quite over yet, but already we've passed the 4,000 visit mark for the month, a new record. OK, I know most popular websites have this much traffic every second or two, but to me, it's impressive. As always, many thanks for reading my kinder and gentler blog. I've been hearing through the grapevine that some of you miss the old down-and-dirty approach. Well, I wish I could oblige you, but I think you know why I had to tone it down a bit. Maybe I'll take it up a notch or two in the future, so keep your dial tuned to this station!

1 comment :

grattman said...

Dali,
Please do not let the Evil Empire triumph with its mafia style extortion.
Your spicy truthfulness is both kind and gentle.
Nostalgically,
A faithful reader