Saturday, October 25, 2008

My PACS

You don't want to know the origin of this parody, trust me. . . With apologies to Mickey Avalon....

My PACS has a great low fee
Your PACS uses Pocket PC
My PACS screen is 6MP
Your PACS won’t burn a CD

My PACS holds 10 TB
Your PACS is on a USB
My PACS is faster than lightning
Your PACS is just plain frightening

My PACS is all the rage
Your PACS should get off the stage
My PACS is so hot its melting
Your PACS is awful smelling

My PACS has a real nice GUI
Your PACS is just plain screwy
My PACS has a modern skin
Your PACS looks like the AOL Login

My PACS is supercool
Your PACS can only drool
My PACS covers half the planet
Your PACS just needs to can it

My PACS can sure do that
Your PACS just sits and gets fat
My PACS has a lot of moxy
Your PACS can only work by proxy

[Repeat 2x]
It’s time that we let the world know
Dude, you gotta let film go
My PACS is the best you’ll find
P.S. no one’s got PACS like mine!

My PACS covers every function
Your PACS needs some low grade suction
My PACS serves the enterprise
Your PACS can only theorize

My PACS has a MetroE
Your PACS just plays MP3’s
My PACS has great diagnoses
Your PACS is full of neuroses

My PACS takes 5000 slices
Your PACS just knows how to raise its prices
My PACS is pretty darn swift
Your PACS should be set adrift

My PACS has a fast workstation
Your PACS works like a third-world nation
My PACS is a fine machine
Your PACS needs a shot of caffeine

My PACS can conquer the ocean
Your PACS runs on raw emotion
My PACS never gets in trouble
Your PACS couldn’t see with the Hubble

My PACS is transendental
Your PACS has just gone mental
My PACS is a thundering stallion
Your PACS smells like a scallion

My PACS is nice and easy
Your PACS is pretty sleazy
My PACS is way more than good
Your PACS don’t act like it should

[Repeat 2x]
It’s time that we let the world know
Dude, you gotta let film go
My PACS is the best you’ll find
P.S. no one’s got PACS like mine!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

The latest Harold and Kumar comes to mind when I hear this in my head. Nice job!