Let me outline what V666 will do:
- No more "X-box" errors.
- Priors and reports from the earliest days of the archive will be accessible.
- Proper function of worklists, with indicators for studies available and already being read
- Elimination of possible double-reads due to poor study sequestering
- Built-in MPR, 3D, etc, with intuitive function of cursors.
- Instant on-line priors.
- No decompression artifacts.
- Functioning and intuitive hanging protocols.
- Intuitive tools, with elimination of mega pallette of crap no one uses
- Easy upgrade/patch installation.
- Elimination of "toggle" mentality.
- Others too numerous to list.
Yes, folks, today, Agfa is my new favorite PACS. They have listened to me, and fixed everything that was wrong with their old systems. V666, the Dalai Edition, will make a believer out of you as it has with me. Starting today, I will begin replacing all of my other systems.
Yes, take GREAT NOTICE of Today's Date, because it's the only time you will hear a statement of this magnitude!