Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Nice Note From An Imaging Advantage Fan

Someone from Saint Paul, Minnesota who stumbled on my blog by searching for "Imaging Advantage" left the following lovely comment on a post from 4 years ago:
This Doctor Dalai blog is a bunch of crap put up by some dumb radiologist who has learned some HTML tagging in his spare time. Get a dang life, doc. And you hide behind Domains by Proxy. Loser.
My first thought was to wonder what Mr. Hashim was doing in St. Paul, but perhaps this is from one of the telerad minions.  In any case, I have the same degree of respect for you and for your presumed employer, Mr. Anonymous, as you have for me.  If you need to get in touch, clearly, I'm right here.  You may feel free to comment, and know that I'm receiving your excretions.  I promise to publish the more amusing entries.  As always, please feel free to create your own blog if you think you can produce something more amusing.  What can we say about someone who wastes 35 minutes and 21 seconds reading the rantings of a "loser"?

1 comment :

Art Gross said...

Excellent response!

I have been reading your blog for a couple of months and I really enjoy it. Keep up the good work. And if you piss some people off in the process, oh well.