Thursday, April 28, 2011

Read 'Em And Weep

I'm a little leery of Klas results on occasion.  The surveys are not quite scientific, and commentary is occasionally several versions behind on any particular product.  Still, Klas is about the only compiled source of such information, and it cannot be ignored.

Klas just published the latest Ambulatory RIS/PACS review.  I've seen it, but I don't want to violate copyright laws by reproducing it here.  But I'll share a few results:

Number 1 out of 18, with a score of 88.9....Intelerad IntelePACS.
Number 13 out of 18, with a score of 79.8....Merge/AMICAS PACS.
Number 17 out of 18, with a score of 73.6....ScImage PicomEnterprise.
Number 18 out of 18, with a score of 64.6....Agfa IMPAX.

Now I realize this is for the ambulatory space, which not Agfa's strongest market.  But...

Listen to the customers.  They are saying something, although it isn't always clear just what that might be.

1 comment :

A Doc 2 Be said...

bummer, I thought this was going to be a post about Barry Manilow! :D

Maybe Agfa needs to get a BM album!