Saturday, November 23, 2013

RE: RSNA

Image courtesy RadRounds.com

Just a quick note...I will NOT be attending RSNA this year. That vacation week went quite quickly in our annual selection extravaganza, otherwise known as "feeding time at the zoo". It seems that those who possess either Thanksgiving week, or the week after, which is traditionally when we all go enjoy the lovely weather in Chicago, do not have to be on call for Thanksgiving weekend.

I AM anticipating submitting my now-annual alternate-reality novella to AuntMinnie.com. Whether it will be published now that Mike Cannavo, the One and ONLY PACSMan has returned to his typewriter remains to be seen.

In the meantime, I'll ask for your help in informing the masses of the goings-on in Chicago. If you see something that you feel is worthy of attention, please write up a few paragraphs and send them to me at DoctorDalai(at)gmail.com. Let me know if you want your name attached, and of course if you are a vendor, of that product or another. (I'll have no slams of GE stuff by Siemens people or vice versa.)

Here's your chance to be a guest columnist on DoctorDalai.com, surely the life-goal of most of my readers.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments :