Tuesday, November 06, 2012

DICOM Style!



Tonight of all nights, I need a little project to take my mind off of current events, and I'm going to enlist your help to create it.

I'm not going to tell you exactly what I'm up to, although students of popular culture will figure it out quickly. With lots of luck and hard work, I'll have it done by RSNA; that might be a bit ambitious, so don't be disappointed if it's not complete by then.

Oh, yes...how do you participate? It's easy. Use your cell-phone as a video camera, or use a REAL video camera (or a real camera in video-mode) and film, I mean video yourself saying the following:

"Oppan DICOM Style!"

If you would, say the words crisply and with vigor, look happy, or intense, or whatever.

I'm not sure how many responses I will get on this, but I'll use as many as possible. If you don't want to do this yourself, find someone else in your enterprise or company who is willing to take one for the team, I mean participate in this fun exercise. CEO's (anyone know Jeff Immelt?), PACS luminaries (David Clunie, Mike Cannavo, Bernie Huang), and other Big Names in the business are particularly encouraged to join in.

Please send your clips to:  doctordalai(at)gmail.com.

Thanks for your indulgence.

No comments :