Friday, August 05, 2005

Fahrenheit 731

Anonymous said on July 31 (7/31, get it?):

You must be a huge Michael Moore fan. You seem to employ a similar style.

Jim @ ScImage



Well, now, what can I say about this? First off, I had to realize that ScImage is headquarted in California, so comparing me with Michael Moore might well be a complement. I must admit I am not a fan of Mr. Moore, although there might be some physical resemblence:

Personally, I think I'm better looking, but that's just my humble opinion.
The comment obviously indicates that my little stories about ScImage are not appreciated 'round the fireplace in Los Altos. I guess the obvious implication is that I have twisted the facts to make the story sound better. I will confess to throwing in just a pinch of sarcasm, but the facts of the situation are as stated.
It seems the relationships between customers and vendors have been irrevocably changed by the internet. In the ideal world, one would expect a vendor with a nasty, dissatisfied customer to find out what's wrong and address the issues. Posting cute little comments is non-productive at best.
Oh well, ScImage can take heart: Bush won in spite of Michael Moore's best efforts.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Amen Brother!...ScImage, don't blame Dalai for your inadequacies....you fix the problem and make a stable, efficient and intuitive GUI and mean ole Dalai will leave you alone...grow up, fix the problem...oh yeah, take heart, your product is still better than Storcomm's...keep up the average work!

signed,

yet another frustrated ScImage user