Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hello, Freeman Health System!

I noticed a great deal of traffic today from the Freeman Health System of Joplin, Missouri. They seemed to be particularly interested in my ScImage posts. Freeman bought ScImage for Cardiology and Radiology PACS in 2003. Maybe their experience has been better than mine, and perhaps they got a good laugh out of my ranting. I hope so, anyway, for their sake.

ADDENDUM...I just couldn't resist posting FHS's response....

FHSPACSADMIN said...
We enjoyed your rants about ScImage! Our favorite was "Dear ScImage." Don't know how many times i have had to walk our radiologists over the phone at night how to re-inistall picom client. One them asked in a huff one night...."now why do i have to keep doing this?!?" I do not know sir.We enjoy your site and will most certainly be keeping up with it!Take Care!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your rants about ScImage! Our favorite was "Dear ScImage." Don't know how many times i have had to walk our radiologists over the phone at night how to re-inistall picom client. One them asked in a huff one night...."now why do i have to keep doing this?!?" I do not know sir.

We enjoy your site and will most certainly be keeping up with it!

Take Care!